1. Adult supervision is required for all children within each group.
2. Please do not disturb plants or other items in the natural environment.
3. No motorcycles or guns are permitted.
4. All visitors are responsible for properly disposing of all trash and litter.
5. No campfires without permission.
6. All vehicles must stay on established roads and parking areas. No parking or driving on grass.
7. Please watch for all bicycle riders and pedestrians.
8. No rock throwing or bottle breaking.
9. Proper authorities will be notified for laws broken or improper conduct.
10. No food is allowed in tents.
11. Possession of any Illegal Substances will not be tolerated.
12. Quiet Time from 10:00 PM till 7:00 AM.
13. Please do not disturb the wildlife.
14. No Pets, except those allowed on a case by case basis by the elders.
15. No Smoking within the Camp. (An area outside the camp will be designated a smoking area)
16. Any violation of the above guidelines may result in termination of any activity with the group or individuals directed to leave the property. No refunds will be given.