THINGS TO BRING
BEREA TORAH STUDY of RICHLAND, WA (Tri-Cities)
Consider bringing the following items depending on your length of stay:
· Basic camping equipment (Tent, Sleeping Bag, Bug Spray, Sunscreen, Lantern, Flashlight, Grill, Cookware, etc…)
· Foods, snacks, and drinks for yourself and others with you.
· We strongly recommend keeping all foods in sealed containers and left in vehicles due to various wildlife in the area.
· Toiletries, soap, towels, shower shoes, quarters etc… for use in the Crow Butte Park bathroom and coin operated shower facilities (.25 cents per three minutes)
· Modest swimming attire.
· Hiking shoes, Bicycles, Camera, Fishing Poles (Requires WA Fishing License) etc… Crow Butte Park has surrounding trails and plenty of outdoor activities.
· Bible of choice (i.e. NAS, KJV, NKJV, JPS, e-Sword)
· Instruments of Praise (i.e. Shofars, Tambourine, Stringed Instruments)
· A big appetite because anytime we get together (Other than Yom Kippur) there is food associated.
Note: Average October Temperature (F) Highs in the mid 60s and Lows in the mid 40s and it can be windy at times but we know Who is in control.